11 Apricot Lane
Clay, NY 13090
- 1,118sq ft
C-Continue Show $119,000
Est. P&I payment: $454.5/mo
Description for 11 Apricot Lane, Clay, NY 13090
This is your rare chance to own a spacious Ranch in Bayberry! This Ranch offers an a large family room off of the eat in kitchen, with plenty of windows for natural lighting! This spacious Ranch has 3 bedrooms, a front living room or dining room, attached garage and full basement. Low traffic location waking distance to Rt 57 shopping / eateries! Anything left in the house, garage and basement will be removed by the sellers.
My Notes for MLS #S1092583
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right To Sell
- Property Type: Single Family Residential
- Status: C-Continue Show
- Type of Sale: Estate
- Year Built: 1963
- Year Built Description: Existing
- Additional Exterior Features: Fully Fenced Yard
- Driveway Description: Concrete
- Exterior Construction: Aluminum/Steel
- Foundation Description: Block
- Garage Description: Attached
- Lot Dimensions Depth: 136
- Lot Dimensions Frontage: 79
- Lot Information: Near Bus Line,Neighborhood Street
- Lot Number: 12
- Num of Acres: 0.2466
- Num of Garage Spaces: 1
- Styles Of Residence: Ranch
- Additional Interior Features: Ceiling Fan
- Additional Rooms: Family Room
- Attic Description: Crawl Space
- Basement Description: Full
- Baths Full: 1
- Baths Total: 1
- Beds Total: 3
- Floor Description: Hardwood-Some,Laminate-Some
- Kitchen Dining Description: Eat-In,Formal Dining Room
- Kitchen Equip Appl Included: Microwave,Oven/Range Electric
- Num Bedrooms 1 St Floor: 3
- Num Fireplaces Gas: 1
- Num Fireplaces Total Calculated: 1
- Num Full Baths 1 St Floor: 1
- Num of Rooms: 6
- Num of Stories: 1
- Sq Ft Total: 1,118
- Heating Fuel Description: Electric
- HVAC Type: Forced Air
- Sewer Description: Sewer Connected
- Water Heater Fuel: Electric
- Water Resources: Public Connected
- HOA Payment Description: None
- School Tax: 3,828
- Total Taxes: 5,550
- Town County Tax: 1,722
- School District Name: Liverpool
Street View Not Available
Directions to 11 Apricot Lane, Clay, NY 13090
Rt 57 to Bayberry from L'Pool. Turn RT on Maryland Ln, Left on Plaza, left on Apricot.
Rt 57 to Bayberry from Moyer's Corners. Turn left on Maryland Ln, Left on Plaza, left on Apricot.
11 Apricot will be on the left hand side.
The listing information for 11 Apricot Lane, Clay, NY 13090 was graciously provided by our friends at the listing brokerage, CENTURY 21 Leah's Signature
Get Financing for 11 Apricot Lane, Clay, NY 13090
All information in this site is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The property information provided on Century 21 Leah's Signature's websites is for personal, non-commercial use only and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Property information is gathered from third-party resources including the seller and public records. Century 21 Leah's Signature, Onjax, LLC, its affiliates, owners, subsidiaries and subscribers disclaim any and all representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of the information provided. You should verify all claims through personal inspection and/or contact with the appropriate real estate professionals.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of the New York Alliance of MLS's, powered by New York Alliance of MLS's. Real estate listings held by firms other than the Century 21 Leah's Signature are marked with the IDX logo and detailed information about them includes the Listing Broker's Firm Name.
Listing information provided by CNYIS, Inc., GENRIS and WNYREIS.
Disclaimer: All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the listing broker(s) nor Century 21 Leah's Signature shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints, and shall be held totally harmless. ©2018 New York State Alliance of MLS's. All rights reserved.
Last Updated 03/22/2018 at 7:21pm